Welcome to the Bloom Awards Australia - Celebrating Women In Business
Now in its 7th year, Bloom Awards Australia is a celebration of outstanding women in business.
It has recognised and celebrated 1000's of women in business Australia wide and internationally. Women with outstanding abilities from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of industries and services.
The awards give women a planform to tell their inspiring stories and celebrating their achievements. The Awards night is also an opportunity for attendees to network, listen to inspiring speakers while enjoying a night of food, entertainment, prizes and more.
(Nominate a woman of achievement or self-nominate)
Apply to become a judge or a sponsor
We have been celebrating amazing women in business for 6 years. That's 61 winners, 137 finalists and innumerable nominations.
The Awards will be held in May 2020, and will feature 18 award categories, 5 amazing speakers and networking galore on the day! The Awards will follow the speakers/entertainment - a night of celebration and networking - culminating in awarding 18 amazing women in business as the best in their field.
We are so determined to ensure that women in business are recognised for the incredible job they do, that the National Business Brilliance Awards are entirely judged. Our judges read and mark every entry and there is no social media voting; ensuring all winners are determined based on merit.
To ensure judging is completely fair, every category has it's own judging panel who use a scoring system to determine the winners. The panel is made up of the Award sponsor (a woman in business who has experience within the field and is managing the category) and two guest judges. Many of these judges of the years head up Oz-wide known businesses like Source Bottle, Whole Kids, What's On 4, The Entrepreneurial Mother, Virtually Yours, Fi Mims Photography and Fourzero.
Read on below for Awards categories, link to nominate, info and bookings for Awards Night and winners from previous years:
The categories are:
- Best Life & Business Clarity sponsored by Merrin Munroe of Small Business Geeks
- Best Juggler sponsored by Sarah Hudson of Peninsula Commercial Cleaning& Brilliant Home Loans
- Most Influential Brand sponsored by Anne-Marie Cross of com
- Outstanding Service-Based Business sponsored by Rosie Shilo of Virtually Yours
- Innovative Excellence sponsored by Cath Connell of Wholehearted Marketing
- Social Media Success Story sponsored by Samantha Jansen of Samantha Jansen Publishing
- Client Delight Award sponsored by Fay Chan of Budgeting 123
- Outstanding Web Presence sponsored by Julie Allen of biz yourself
- Image for Business Excellence sponsored by Fi Mims of Fi Mims Photography
- Writing Excellence Award sponsored by Sarah Garbuio of The Business Butler
- Community-Minded Business Woman sponsored by Katrina Hart of Hart Health & Wealth
- Direct Marketing/Party Plan Excellence Award sponsored by Fran Pratt of Kiss to Sell & Arbonne
- Outstanding Home Based Business sponsored by
- Family Business Excellence Award sponsored by
- Employee Excellence Award sponsored by
- Sustainability Award sponsored by
- Health & Wellness Business Award sponsored by
- Rising Star Award sponsored by ....
- Local Business Awards Category TBC
- Local Business Awards Category TBC
PAST WINNERS AND FINALISTS
Event: The Awards are a wonderful night of networking and fun, held cocktail style, semiformal dress code, with delicious cocktails on arrival and food included!
Date: Saturday, May 2020 TBC
- 4.30pm – 6.30pm Book Launch
- 7.00pm to 9.45pm Award Winner Announcements, networking, speakers, authors, entertainment, food, celebration, prize and more
Venue: Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, Melbourne Vic (cnr Glenferrie and Burwood Rds)
$75 Earlybird price (book before May 1, 10.00pm)
$85 Bookings from May 2 and at the door
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE
(please be aware there is a 50cent booking fee)
The Speakers & Networking
There will be 5 speaker on the night, made up of businesses who's main focus is to provide a help to women in business - be it direct help like sales, marketing, law or helping women in business to do their job as well as possible, including meal delivery, massage, naturopath and more. The speakers will not have businesses with services/products that are of a personal or household nature.
The main aim of the speakers will be to present and educational presentation, answer your questions, provide tips and advice - not to provide a sales pitch! So feel free to approach them for a chat.
Speakers have been scheduled for prior to the Awards ceremoney and will be covering topics from SEO to Standing out on FB to Marketing, Sales and more. The room holds 100 at a time so it will be a case of first-in gets a seat!
Click the link to see the Speaker and Workshop schedule.
Trams: 16 tram from Arts Centre/Fed Sq and get off at Glenferrie Station
Tram runs from Melbourne University via St Kilda, Caulfield and Malvern
Train: Catch Lilydale, Alamein or Belgrave trains and get off at Glenferrie
Parking: Parking behind Hawthorn Arts Centre via Oxley Road/James Street
Travelling from interstate: Need help with booking affordable flights or accommodation? Then contact Cath Graham of Travel Managers via email.