Welcome to Bloom Awards Australia
Celebrating Women In Business
Make Someone's Day! Nominate Today - What past nominees have to say:
"Oh My God! Really?!?!?!! This is amazing to even just be nominated – you just made my day! Super-duper excited!" 2019 Natasha Zervos
"I am just thrilled to have been nominated for the National Award for writing! You are really setting a standard for mum's in the workforce, Tashia .... and for an awards night that has been six years running. There are days when I doubt my capabilities because I feel like I have given up a strong career to "just be a mum". We can be strong mothers and have a strong impact on the business world at the exact same time. Thank you so much again!" Kasey Bains, finalist Writing Excellence Award 2019.
Now in its 7th year, Bloom Awards Australia is a celebration of outstanding women in business
Bloom Awards Australia has celebrated thousands of amazing women in business Australia-wide and internationally. Women of outstanding ability and operating business across from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of industries and services.
The awards give women a platform to tell their inspiring stories and celebrate their achievements. The awards night is also an opportunity for attendees to network and listen to inspiring speakers while enjoying an evening of food, entertainment, prizes and more.
We have been celebrating amazing women in business, so far we have had 71 winners, 142 finalists and innumerable nominations.
The Awards Ceremony will be held Saturday, 20 June 2020 and will feature 15 award category winners, four amazing speakers and networking opportunities galore on the night! Winners will be announced following the speakers and entertainment - a night of celebration and networking culminating in awarding 15 amazing women in business for being the best in their field.
Because we are so determined to ensure that women in business are recognised for the incredible job they do, Bloom Awards Australia is independently judged. Our judges read and assess every entry and there is no social media voting, which ensures all winners are determined by merit.
To ensure judging is completely fair, each category has its own panel of judging who use a scoring system to determine the winners. The panel comprises of the Award sponsor (a woman in business who has experience within the field and manages the category) and two guest judges. Many of our past judges head up well known Oz-wide businesses like Source Bottle, Whole Kids, What's On 4, The Entrepreneurial Mother, Virtually Yours, Fi Mims Photography and Fourzero.
Read below for
Award the categories, links to nominate, awards night details and winners from previous years:
- Best Life & Business Clarity sponsored by Kerryn Powell of Your Time Matters
- Best Juggler Award sponsored by Anita Kilkenny of The Holistic VA
- Most Influential Brand sponsored by Anne-Marie Cross of www.annemariecross.com
- Outstanding Service-Based Business sponsored by Louise Thomson of Louise Thomson
- Innovation Excellence sponsored by Cath Connell of Wholehearted Marketing
- Social Media Success Story sponsored by Samantha Jansen of Samantha Jansen Publishing
- Client Delight Award sponsored by Kerryn Sonnet Virtually There CRM
- Outstanding Web Presence sponsored by Jerry Penny of Nurture Queen Videos
- Rising Star In Business Award sponsored by Denise Hall Denise Hall
- Writing Excellence Award sponsored by Karen Crombie of Exact Editing
- Community-Minded Business Woman sponsored by Katrina Hart of Hart Health & Wealth
- Direct Marketing/Party Plan Excellence Award sponsored by Clara Robertson of Clara Robertson
- Outstanding Home Based Business sponsored by Jo Johnson of The Content Coach
- Sustainability Award sponsored by Samantha Langridge Pressure Point Reflexology
- Health/Wellness Business Award sponsored by Georgie Mahmound of Transformational Health Hub
Schedule of Dates
Nominations Open:-Monday 2, March at 7.00am
Nominations Close: - Date TBA nomination period is extended (due to current world health issues as awards ceremony can not be held until isolation restrictions are withdrawn)
Awards Ceremony: - Winners will be announced & celebrated in Melbourne date TBA (possibly September)
Australia's #1 Community for Celebrating & Supporting Women in Business
Awards Ceremony 2020 Event Details
Event: The Awards Ceremony is a wonderful evening of celebration. A cocktail-style event that includes a complimentary drink on arrival (additional drinks can be purchased) and food included! There will be speakers, networking, entertainment, food, prizes and more.
Date: TBA possibly September 2020
Time: 6.00pm to 9.00pm
$75 earlybird price date TBA
$85 from TBA and at the door
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE
(Please be aware there is a 50cent booking fee)
The Speakers & Networking
There will be guest speakers on the nigh. Speakers are scheduled to appear prior to the awards presentation ceremony.
Travelling to the awards from interstate and need help with finding affordable flights or accommodation? Contact Cath Graham of Travel Managers via email.
If you have any questions about the awards or you’re having trouble submitting the nomination please email us directly to email@example.com
Awards Ceremony Guest Speaker Panel
The panel will feature of four guest speaker who's main focus is to add value to women's experience in business, through direct help with sales, marketing, social media, or by helping women in business succeed.
Due to current world health issues some judges or prizes may change by September, updates TBC
Prizes for 2020 award winners are valued at over $3,500 and include:
- Inspirational Celtic Tree of Life silver necklace from Tashia Searle of Bloom Awards Australia
- Facebook Live interview to over 10K audience with Tashia Searle of Bloom Awards Australia.
- Six month membership for 2020 Bloom Mastermind/Networking Online - Value $210
- Breakthrough Your Money Drama’s e-course from Anne-Marie Cross - $120
- Wholehearted Marketing Q&A 1 hour session with Cath Connell, value - $245
- Voucher towards publishing your story from Samantha Jansen, Samantha Jansen Publishing - $500
- Consultation and business appraisal for market-based feedback re saleability and marketplace value price of your business from Denise Hall - Value $1500
- Ticket to YTM Connect with Confidence OR Learn Grow Achieve Event during 2020. Digital E-Book The 90 Day Networking Challenge / DIY Manual by Kerryn Powell - 7 & 8 Total Value $200
- Book - Intrepid Women, 12 Tales of Courage. Two hours proofreading, editing services or a brainstorming consulting session OR entry to Public Speaking Workshop by Karen Crombie - Total Value $150
- Book Stories Sell, plus voucher towards a Book Coaching package by Jo Johnson total value is $330