NATIONAL BUSINESS BRILLIANCE AWARDS | Winners 2019
The National Business Brilliance Awards are all judged, there is no social media voting, so all winners will be determined based on merit.
The judging panel is made up of the Award sponsor (a Biz Mum who has experience within the field and is managing the category) and two guest judges.
Winners will be announced at the National Business Brilliance Awards on Saturday, May 18, 2019 in Melbourne.
Prizes for the winners include:
- Inspirational Celtic Tree of life Charm
- Full-page brand profile about business, success and mum life or a full-page ad in one issue of Kid Magazine over the 2019/20 FY $350
- A 12-month digital subscription to Kid Magazine. Includes 4 digital issues $20.00
- Business package worth over $2 000 including:
- Breakthrough Your Money Drama’s e-Course from Anne-Marie Cross $106.70
- Fi Mims Photography Gift Voucher worth $100
- Website audit with Julie Allen, Biz Yourself, valued at $120
- 2-hour Wholehearted Marketing Strategy Session with Cath Connell, valued at $395
- 1-hour Sales coaching session with Frances Pratt, KISS to Sell $350
- 12 x 1 hour finance mentoring session, valued at $140
- A copy of The Barefoot Investor book from Sarah Hudson valued at $29.95
- $50 skincare/makeup gift voucher from Linda Clucas
- $500 voucher towards publishing your story from Samantha Jansen, Samantha Jansen Publishing
- A copy of How Courageous Fearless & Purpose-Driven Business Women Impact Society book, co-authored by Fay Chan, valued at $27.95
- A copy of the Share Your Passion book, written by Renee Haseldine, valued at $30
WINNERS AND FINALISTS:
Kim Norton - Rainbow Light Therapies
Most Influential Brand - sponsored by Annemarie Cross, AnnemarieCross.com
Kerryn Powell - Your Time Matters
Best Service-Based Business - sponsored by Rosie Shilo, Virtually Yours
Hanna Finlay - Off-Site Reception
Best Innovative Product - sponsored by Cath Connell, Wholehearted Marketing
Sarah Bruce - Drive Skills 4 Life
Guest judges: Monica Meldrum, Founder and Director of Whole Kids, Australia's award-winning provider of organic snack foods for children & & Carolyn Chambers, Founder and Director behind Fourzero; passionate about quality made products for the whole family and will never give up - whether it be IVF for 10 years to have our son or starting my business from scratch learning to sew!
Best Social Media Success Story - sponsored by Samantha Jansen, Samantha Jansen Publishing
Georgie Mahnound - Transforming Health Hub
Best Web Presence - sponsored by Julie Allen, Biz Yourself
Linda Bradley - Lolipop Creative
Guest judges: Jerry Penny of Nurture Queen Videos.
Writing Excellence Award - sponsored by Sarah Garbuio, The Business Butler
- Lee McCaffrey - Mac&Co Creative
- Kasey Baines
- Julie Richards - Freelancer
Guest judges: Emily Webb, Melbourne-based journalist and crime writer who also has a weekly podcast - Australian True Crime with Meshel Laurie on iTunes and Soundcloud & Bec Derrington, amazing biz mum and founder of SourceBottle.
Best Community-Minded Mum - sponsored by Katrina Hart, Hart Health & Wealth
Amy Dawes - Australasian Birth Trauma Association
Guest judges: Denise Hall, great chick and founder of The Entrepreneurial Mother.
Jane Larson - Postie Pop Up Boutique