Business networking, personal & professional development
Thank you for your interest in learning about Bloom Networking!
Bloom Networking’s philosophy is that everyone CAN succeed and deserves the best opportunity to grow and develop successful businesses and individual visions.
Along the business path there are ups & downs, and being an entrepreneurial person you can have difficult moments, making you doubt your destination. Bloom Networking was created to provide support, inspiration and connections with the right people who understand the journey & want to see you grow and succeed!
Based in Melbourne, Bloom offers networking opportunities, guest speakers, communications and members who value what you bring to the forum.
A community for women in business, focused on supporting your personal and professional development, encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone (because that’s when great things can happen).
Whatever stage you’re at in your business, whether you’ve just planted the business seed or you and your business are fully blossoming, you will feel energised by the advice, support and assistance offered through Bloom.
Our Events have fabulous guest speakers & the 15-20 women who attend our monthly meetings, represent a diverse range of businesses across Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. Along with an active community on the Facebook Page & closed Facebook Group, there are many opportunities to get involved & meet new like-minded business savvy women.
Tashia Searle is the owner of Bloom Networking
sh is a wife, mother & entrepreneur who is driven by a passion for enabling and facilitating growth in people. Her ability to connect like-minded people has lead to many successful collaborations, partnerships and cross-promotion relationships within the Bloom Networking and wider community.
Having a background in Social Science, Business Management and being third generation in her family to be a business owner gives Tashia a unique ability to understand the business journey and inspire people to maintain a positive self-esteem and to succeed in business and life.
Tashia shares her knowledge and helps people move forward in business by supporting her Bloom leaders in running networking and training meetings in various locations throughout Melbourne each month along with training groups following the Networking meetings on a monthly basis to support members to succeed in business and life.
"Bloom Networking has naturally attracted people who are not only passionate about their businesses, but also about making a difference in the world, it’s a delight to be among these savvy business women and be able to provide a space where their visions are nurtured & achievements celebrated''.
Tashia Searle– Owner of Bloom Networking
Bloom Networking Vision
A place for women in business to enjoy genuine connections, personal growth and business success.
Bloom Networking Mission
1. To connect passionate women who feel valued for their contribution and experience the power of a like-minded community
2. To provide a learning environment by facilitating highly motivational and informative Guest Speakers for personal and professional growth
3. To make a difference to the lives of the women involved, their families and the greater community
National Business Brilliance Awards
The National Business Brilliance Awards - Celebrating Women in Business.
The National Business Brilliance Awards has been celebrating amazing women in business for 6 years. That's 62 winners, 126 finalists and innumerable nominations.
We are so determined to ensure that women in business are recognised for the incredible job they do, that the National Business Brilliance Awards are entirely judged. Our judges read and mark every entry and there is no social media voting; ensuring all winners are determined based on merit.
To ensure judging is completely fair, every category has it's own judging panel. The panel is made up of the Award sponsor (a woman in business who has experience within the field and is managing the category) and two guest judges. Many of these judges head up Oz-wide known businesses like Source Bottle, Whole Kids, What's On 4, The Entrepreneurial Mother, Virtually Yours, Fi Mims Photography and Fourzero.
Read below for Awards categories and lead judges
The categories are:
- Best Life & Business Clarity lead judge Merrin Munroe of Small Business Geeks
- Best Juggler lead judge Sarah Hudson Peninsula Commercial Cleaning & Brilliant Home Loans
- Most Influential Brand lead judge Anne-Marie Cross of annemariecross.com
- Best Service-Based Business lead judge Rosie Shilo of Virtually Yours
- Best Innovative Product lead judge Cath Connell of Wholehearted Marketing
- Best Social Media Success Story lead judge Samantha Jansen of Samantha Jansen Publishing
- Client Delight Award lead judgeFay Chan of Budgeting 123
- Best Web Presence lead judge Julie Allen of biz yourself
- Best Home Based Business lead judge Fi Mims of Fi Mims Photography
- Writing Excellence Award lead judge Sarah Garbuio of The Business Butler
- Best Community-Minded BizWoman lead judge Katrina Hart of Hart Health & Wealth
- Direct Marketing/Party Plan Excellence Award lead judge Fran Pratt of Kiss to Sell & Arbonne